May 23, 2013

Just the Start _our trip to AZ pt 1_

Another cousin decided to “tie the knot” last weekend and our family tree sprouted a new branch.
We flew out to Arizona a week or so ahead… to help prepare and also to spend time with everyone, making some memories.   
It was such an amazing trip:  Long heartfelt chats, late night wallyball (by late I mean 3:00am), two-touch football, milking goats, hiking, danish (a form of baseball), laughing, goofing off and working are the things my new memories are made of!  We arrived back home yesterday evening (it is ridiculous how fast time went!)
Pictures:
Arizona here we come! 
...up in the air...

beautiful mountains 
Had enough of the scenery? Alright... 
here is a cat then...
Aunt Liz making pies! 
Justus & Lincoln 
Bethany & Audrey
Going driving with Seth can be an adventure...
(Yes, it was fun!)
Snapping the bull-whip 
Abigail & Wesley- Connect Four 
The Groom to be (Zach) getting massaged and I'm not sure what Bethany is doing...
Juicing lemons; Serenity & Mom
Miss B gathering the eggs 
Seth and the sign he made for Zachary & Hannah!
Lincoln, the "waffle man" 
Going on a hike!
Grandpa 
and Bethany  
Morning chats 
Lydia, Audrey and Bethany in the matching dresses that Grandma made for them! 
Serenity & Abigail 
Hanging out 
Me, Seth & Emma
Ahhhh...don't shoot!
Grandma mending
Aunt Rachel & Uncle Arne
Mom & Martha
Cody (a kid that was born while we were there)
Seth, Grandpa & Enoch 
Wally-ball  
Random picture  
Abigail 
Bethany & Wes

Hope those pictures got you excited for the posts to come! Keep tuned.




Coming Soon: Zachary & Hannah  _our trip to AZ pt 2_

4 comments:

Anna said...

"Ahhh....don't shoot!" lol:)

Enjoying the pictures!

Serenity said...

I miss you so much already!! :( But I'll see you in 22 days! Cute post.

Serenity

Kaybid said...

I love the pictures:)

Unknown said...

I always love your posts! And this is NO acception!