April 12, 2013

Creating Stepping Stones



Every other Thursday brings a Keepers meeting. Where we learn a new concept or make a craft.  It is always a fun event to look forward to because we all love spending time with friends and making things! 



This week’s meeting was held at Sis Jeanine’s house and we learned how to make stepping-stones!

{Sis Jeanine}
Joy and Elainah 
Picking out stones
Creating unique designs! 

Josh and Lincoln mixing cement
Some finished products (below)

 

How to make your own stepping stone:


 

Friends~

Emily, Kira, (me), Joanna, Kaitlyn and Abigail 
Cute! (Joanna & Bethany)
Talking...



Till the next post,





P.S. I just wanted to thank everyone for being so kind when we lost our goats. Losing them was hard, and it helps so much to know that others care! Thank you!



1 comment:

Anna said...

Looks like such a fun project. :)

I enjoy the pictures you post - it's nice to see my friends throughout the year! I normally can't except for B.Y.C.