This weekend we had some friends come up to our house from Louisiana. It was a much looked forward to visit, because we had not seen them since 2005!
The Steinke’s arrived around 4:00 and stayed till 9:40 something~
We welcomed them with open arms (literally) and then we went and showed them our animals (while the parents went inside). After that it was a game of P-I-G for the guys, while us gals chatted away.
Supper was 30min later and it was mexican :) Beans, rice, enchiladas and taquitos.
Our parents ate outside while we ate inside (so as to be closer to the food). Bethany kept us entertained, with facts of fiction and storys of wild andventure!
When we were all finished, Oliva, Emmalynn, Maria, Abigail, Bethany and I went on a walk up to the golf course. The boys went on a bike ride to meet us, but we were back to the house before they caught up to us.
We played some games of volleyball, (for example) all of us kids against Joushua...and...he won...
(no further comment)
Then there were some more games of P-I-G and then a game of Dutch Blitz.
We took pictures and said our good byes :( then they....left... It was so sad.
PIX:
The Steinke's!
Us gals....Me, Emmalynn, Maria, Olivia, Geneva and Abigail
Bethany and Maria
Olivia
Talking :)
Sad good bye's
P-I-G
and MORE P-I-G :)
It was a fun evening and we hope to see the Steinke’s sometime soon!
Until Next Time~ Zoë
3 comments:
btw, clik for larger pix!
Fun, fun, fun! Sounds awesome... I love it when "long lost" families come to supper. (!nd it looks you found someone else who likes to take pictures!)
I love your music! :D
Jordan
Post a Comment