7:00...I'm up- Mom has the milking things ready (thanks!) and I hike up those two mounds of earth to our barn; pictures~
The milk-stuff
Tyler saying hello-
Our mounds of dirt....
7:03, I let this little cutie out and she follows me around till I have her mom up in the stand. We are only milking Marshmallow right now, and it’s her first year so she doesn’t give that much.
Time to play Follow the Leader!
Grain~
Mmmm...This is yummy!
7:09…After I get Mocha and Cocoa situated, I go and take care of the chickens. Then I put Marshmallow up on the stand and lock Cocoa out.
7:21.... Marshmallow is all milked out and I let her out of the stand. Then I go get Billy Boy, we separate them at night time....
7:27; It takes me awhile but after a few falls I finally catch him~ I'm getting a lot better at this, yesterday it took me 20 minutes!
7:28... I feed the meat goats and give Sophia some hay.
7:40...The meat goats are done eating and I put Sophia back into the pen, we have to separate her because the market goat grain is not good for her.
7:41; I give all the animals water!
Meat Goat Grain.
The water pump
Everyone is up!
I bring in the milk to Mom and she strains it for me and puts it in a jar, then in the fridge.
Straining
Creamy white milk~
7 comments:
~awesome
Awesome! - I loved this peek into your morning. :) lol - it took you TWENTY minutes to catch him? He must have a mind of his own.
Ps. I can hardly wait to see you!
That sounds like fun! I'm sure after you do it for a while it isn't, but it looks fun to me! I love the pics. We have 2 Angora weathers. They are spoiled, fat little things!
Blessings~
I'm glad my farmer doesn't have to catch all of his cows first before he milks them! (He probably would call me for help!) haha Very interesting post....enjoyed going to the barn with you!
I know this has nothing to do with your post, but I was wondering something. What do you do for violin? Is it royal conservastory or suziki or what? Also, I was wondering what grade violin you're in? And how long have you been playing?
sorry if I'm asking too many questions! You don't even have to answer them, if you don't want to. I was just curious. :)
Do you think you could answer all my questions above for the piano too (that is, if you decide to answer them)? You DO play piano, right?
♥book blogger
livinglife4thelord.blogspot.com
Suzuki, Its a long story... but I started when I was like 3 and stoped when I was 5 (suzuki book 1) then I went back and started playing with essential technique...also with a diffrent teacher. Then this year I started up again with my first teacher and I've got through to book 3...
I play Bastien piano basics and am in level 3 (almost 4!) in that also! What do you do, and how long have you been playing?
Zoe
Post a Comment