Friday night we went over to Uncle Philips and Aunt Jody’s house for some delicious food and wonderful fellowship~ I know this post is a little late... but hey, life is busy :)
We arrived at 4 o’clock and were greeted by many happy faces! Then we started in on the food which was already out and waiting...
Yummy!
When we were full, us girls went and rode our bikes down to a fruit-stand close by to look for second strawberries…then the ladies walked a mile down and bought some, which were then put in the bike cart and taken home.
We walked around and talked awhile and then we played a game of kickball, what fun~ After that we talked some more and had dessert : )Then up to Kaitlyn’s room to read some books and listen to music!
Then it was time to go….we cried we-we-we all the way home…I had a awesome time, thank you Uncle Philip and Aunt Jody!Pictures:
Chatting
Joshua on his unicycle...
A fruit masterpiece
Cute little twins!
Getting ready for kickball :) Love that pose Abigail & Kaitlyn!
Rolling around~
Bethany, playing with her shadow!
Self-explanatory!
Grandma up to kick!
Running the bases~
Yummy strawberries :)
Uncle Steve...Official fly-watcher...
The dessert table!
Our host~
The hostess~
Killing the cat...
Just hanging out!
And the last picture :) Kaitlyn and I...
Have a wonderful week everyone!
Zoë


16 comments:
Looks like fun!! I love the Pictures Zoe......especially the crazy cousin one! :)
Joanna, I told her not to post that one, did she listen????? NO!!!!!
Hey! you were supposed to say that moi pulled the strawberries back! =D
Love the photo shopped plate Lillia has "hiding" her face behind! You could have added the one with Abigail with her mouth catching flys on the zipline.........=D "Ouch" Abby just poked me for that.........=D (mind wave poked) okay, I'm really just typing ramblings here. I might e-mail you later and since you always want ppl to comment....I COMMENTED FOR YOU, DEAR COUSIN!
Love, Kaitlyn
Lol! Love the comment Kaitlyn! Abigail, is there something I should know about?
And I love the crazy cousin pic! Kaitlyn, u should just know that the orange that is in your mouth looks great with your color shirt! LOL And as for the self explanatory pic, love the face! :D :D :D
~Grace
BTW, I have to go by Anonymous cuz for some reason it wont let me comment with my profile or google account =P Don't know whats up with that.
Looks like you had a lot of fun! I love family gatherings--especially picnics!
♥book bloger
booknook4you.blogspot.com
:) Looks like you all had lots of fun! :) Who made the beautiful fruit...basket or whatever.
*hugs*
Grace I am having the same problem, thus no comment on your blog...I can only comment anonymous... :(
btw..that was me...Zoe!
Zoe, what is in the bowl at the dessert table? haha!
lol:) That looks absolutely awesome. Cousins (and the other family members too) are SO MUCH FUN!
(And so are friends!!! Camp is in, like, NINE DAYS!)
I commented.. but I don't know if it showed up or not.. I hope it did.. (?)
Ah! - silly me. I didn't know you had the "comment approval" thing on your blog.
Looks like you ahd lots of fun. Whats your favrite thing to make with strawberries? Comment on my blog.
Aunt Jody really knows how to put on a spread, doesn't she? The master watermelon carver! It looks like you all had a great time - kickball sounds fun.
Looks like fun! We really enjoy making strawberry rhubarb pie. Yum! What about you?
Blessings~
Mikailah
Post a Comment