March 13, 2011

HaPpY bIRtHdaY GRanDma Sanger!!

Today was my Grandmas _7 Birthday. So we had all of her loving boys over for a fiesta (and their wonderful families)!! WOOOhOO!

The menu consisted of:
*Chicken  Fettuccine Alfredo
*French Bread w/butter & garlic
*Salad & toppings

Well needless to say it was yummy! The dessert was awesome too :)
After the main course we had a very interesting conversation ... (I won't go into any details)

Here were some of the topics (not all of them though):

*What beets can do (and not do) for you.
*Some random childhood memories, like: bringing home pigs in burlap sacks... and (my Great) Uncle David bringing sour milk to their house in a pickup...
* What cannibals consider a delicacy... 
*Cow brains, Pig Stomach, Cow tongue...
~ You get the idea :)

-Then we gave Grandma her present: a KINDLE, a device that she can read books on.
We then sang Happy Birthday, Never Grow Old, and May God Bless you....

We had a wonderful time :) Happy Birthday Grandma!! I love you :)

(Here are some pictures):

Birthday Lady!

Singing - (the first time!)

Birthday HUGS!

Cousins-(left to right)-Lillia, Me, Kaitlyn & Abigail

Grandpa looking at pictures with Lillia~




Well thats all for today~ Hope you have a wonderful week!                                                                                                                                                               
 Zoe                                                                                               



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sister Ruth! :)
And Zoe, those are some interesting convos! =P lol

Serenity said...

LoVe ThE pOsT! GREAT JOB!
Your sooo pretty. I LOVE YOUR OUTFIT!! Man, you tower over those girls like crazy. lol ;0
Serenity

Rebecca-Joy said...

Hi Zoe,
I just wanted to let you know that I now have a new blog (my old one was Horse Crazy), and you can find me at:
http://imlivingforchrist.blogspot.com
And, I changed my name from Gallop Girl, to Rebecca, wich is actually my real name :)
In HIS service,
Rebecca

Zoë said...

Thanks for the comments everyone!

Zoe