The first two she had in the barn loft and then she came down to the house and had the rest in the garage! We brought down the two kittens from the loft... And they have all been in the garage ever since :)
Peek-a-boo is delighted with them. This is her 3rd or 2nd litter (I am not sure which). She purrs all the time!
The kittens are starting to go all over the place, they are so fun to watch. Their different personality's are so amazing!
I love kittens!!!!!!!
Here are some pictures~



Aren't they so CUTE!
Well time to go!
Zoe
6 comments:
Aw, they're so cute!!! Glad you can have some fun!
They are absolutely adorable!! <3 <3
Aaawwww..... how adorable!! :)
-Caitlyn
P.S. Yes, I know it says I'm anonymous... but that's the only way I can comment. lol :)
Aawww, I love your kittens!!!!!
How absolutely CuTe!!!!
LOL;) I just fed your monkey.... That's cute. :)
Post a Comment