It was all started when my violin teacher Ms. Connie S. told my Mom and I about an orchestra. LVC Honors Orchestra, and asked if I wanted to join. We sent in the application, and one week later I received the music. I practiced the 5 songs for three weeks. Then on Oct. the 29th I went to the collage to practice. And met the other 80-something students (grades 10-12). The next day I went at 10:30 and practiced till lunch, then there was some more practicing then supper and changing for the concert…which was a six o’clock. After the concert, my Grandparents S. , Uncle Steve, Aunt Jennifer and Patrick, my family and Mrs. Dottie Miller (a close family friend) (whose son had composed one of the songs we had played that night). We all went to DQ and had Ice-cream, Sundays and Blizzards. YUMMY! I had a lot of fun :) and would do another orchestra, in the blink of an eye! Some Pix:

The Stage
Wonderful Family
Bethany, Dottie and I
A short clip of the concert: Color Code: me:pink, Sinclaire: yellow, Elizabeth: orange, Ben: blue, Jimmy:green Adam: white (There were some others, but I couldn't see them in this clip)!
Thats it for now, enjoy!
Zoe
11 comments:
Don't forget to turn off the playlist!
ENJOY!
Oh, I hope to add some of the concert music on my playlist...when we get the cd.
That is AWESOME!!! Fantastic Job!!
P.S. Can I have your autograph? ;)
~Grace
lol!
GoOd jOb! IsN't It fUn tO pLaY iN aN oRcHeStrA?
HaNnAh
Yes it is..!
Great Job Zoe!!!!
AWESOME!!! Great job! That's really cool. Did you like playing in the orchestra?
Ps. Hey - what's Abigail's blog address?
Woo Hoo! That was quite an experience, I'm sure. The video clip sounded excellent. Zachary says it was "exquisite."
Congratulations, m'dear Zoe! I bet that was amazing for you. ;)
Kara
P.S. I have a blog over at www.karascreativecorner11.blogspot.com
Head over and leave a comment, and or follow. :D
Post a Comment