August 31, 2010

What's Been Happening....Lately

We have been doing a lot of different things recently (other than school!) and I thought I would just share some of the latest happenings with y'all :)

The first thing we did last week was go to Hershey Park...FuN, fUN, FUN!
We go every year with my Uncle Steve, Aunt Jen, Pat, my Grandparents and almost all of us cousins. There are so many fun rides at Hershey Park and just being with the others is fantastic....It all makes for a very fun day.
Speaking of Hershey Park there are some awards I would like to hand out>

Award for the most adventurist "grownup" gggoooesss to: Steven Sanger!!!
I have 2 awards for the Best Troopers and they are awarded to: Grandpa & Grandma...bravo!!!!
Award for Fantastic Trail Food is presented to...Jennifer Sanger (clapping-clapping)
Most Likely to be a Roller Coaster Kids: Lincoln and Hope
I HAVE ONE PERSON WHO RODE ALL THE ROLLER COSTER RIDES IN THE PARK> Award for the MOST DARINGEST GOES TO>>>> Kaitlyn Sanger...whhhooo!

I really had a great time this year at Hershey Park :) :) :)

~~~~~~~~
It was Friday...We went to the range to sight in our new 22. Brother Sam Miller came with us and helped us get the sight just right! :) Then everyone got to take 4 shots at a target.
We have quite a few good shooters in my family!

~~~~~~~~
Next was the Bow Fest that the Fogelsangers give every year for all the local bow hunters.
We arrived a little late...then the hunters pulled their bow strings for about an hour and then it was time for supper.
After a delicious meal some of the girls gathered a "few" locust (a couple hundred!!!) and put them in a line...While they were doing this, it was time for the contest. You had to put an arrow straight through an apple, the "winner" was: BYRAN GARRETT!!! But everyone was a winnner :)

~~~~~~~~

On Saturday we cleaned up the yard and had some fun....
~~~~~~~~

Monday afternoon, we had supper with the Sanger7 and then went to a town rodeo!
There was pole bending, cowgirl dress up, round-up, and then last was musical bags...
lotsa fun! There were lots of Amish contestants and Mennonites, it was a lot of fun :)
~~~~~~~~

Well thats about all! Hope you enjoyed this little insight into my week!

HAVE A WONDERFUL ONE YOURSELF!!!!!

~Zoe





~Thanks to Grace & Kaitlyn for your help with the pictures~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award! I was glad that I could help out with pics!
~Kaitlyn

Anonymous said...

Your welcome! :)
And Kaitlyn, You are brave!! I haven't went on Fahrenheit,Storm Runner,or Sidewinder.. haha.. I got one look at them and I was like,"No thanks.. maybe next time!" lol

Elisabeth said...

Zoe, You're so funny; you're post brought me some chuckles. I loved the locust pictures and the ones of your goats. Eclipse looked very comfortable lying (or laying?? I never can remember. :))in the bushes.

Btw, you have a song on your playlist that Zachary plays. I LOVE it.